Both in Żyrardów and its surroundings the various attractions are waiting for visitors.
IN THE CITY:
Old Spinning Plant - a five-storey building erected in 1833.
New Spinning House - erected in 1910-1914, connected by an indoor bridge with the Old Spinning House.
Parish Church was founded in 1900-1903 by the foundation of the Sobański family and Karol Dittrich.
Market Square - former marketplace, changed its name in 1998 to John Paul II Square.
Tyrolean Palace is the oldest representative building built between 1867 and 1871.
Charles Dittrich residence - built in 1886-1890, it is surrounded by a landscape park. Since 1961 it has been the seat of the Museum of Western Mazovia.
Resursa - a cultural institution for the local elite built in the 1880s and 1880s.
Linen museum - go to the website
Museum of Western Mazovia - go to the website
Żyrardów lake - go to the website
AQUA Żyrardów resort - go to the website
Żyrardów public bike - go to the website
IN THE AREA:
Park of Poland SUNTAGO opening 09.2019 - go to the website
Rawka river – canoe trips - go to the website
The palace and park complex in Radziejowice - go to the website
Frederick Chopin’s birthplace in Zelazowa-Wola - go to the website
For more information you can visit the Zyrardow Tourist Information Centre: www.resursa.zyrardow.pl